[Lizmap] Lizmap/postgis : Search Bar in order to identify/select table into a postgis DB ?

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Mon Jun 19 01:36:49 PDT 2023

Thanks Arnaud for the link.

Just be careful to the version provided in the link, it's an old version
3.4 as you can see in the URL.

https://docs.lizmap.com/3.6/en/publish/configuration/spatial_search.html

It's better. I guess you got this link from a search engine ? I should
do some tweaks to stop these search engines to index old versions of the
documentation.

I remember this part of the documentation has been improved a little bit
since 3.4.

On 16/06/2023 17:54, Arnaud Vandecasteele wrote:
> This is probably what you are looking for :
> https://docs.lizmap.com/3.4/en/publish/configuration/spatial_search.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Arnaud
>
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 2:07 PM celati Laurent
> <laurent.celati at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Good morning,
>     I work with Lizmap. It would be possible, like qgis ("data source
>     manager--Postgresql" menu) to have a search bar allowing to
>     connect to 1 postgis database and to search/identify tables within
>     a postgis database? Or even load the identified/selected table?
>
>     Thank a lot.
>

> --

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien