[Lizmap] QGIS Lizmap plugin 4.0. "Trust project when data source has no metadata" set to active in QGIS necessary

Peter Berger peter.berger at bluewin.ch
Sat Nov 25 05:20:37 PST 2023

I got an error when using QGSI plugin Lizmap 4.0. and was not able to create
a config file.

I figure out that I had to check the checkbox under Project Properties >
Data Sources > Advanced Settings the "Trust project.. ". Then I was able to
create the .cfg file.

I wonder me why this check is necessary? I saw that I have to alter all QGIS
files with the checked box when using QGIS plugin Lizmap 4.0.

Peter