[Lizmap] is caching working?

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:25:30 PDT 2024

Little update : layers are correctly detected for caching but trying to
seed only generates error :
Progression: 95%, 556 tiles generated on 585 tiles
Error, tile not cached: orthophotos-974-2022_cog_tif / EPSG:2975 / 3 / 20 /
16
Error, tile not cached: orthophotos-974-2022_cog_tif / EPSG:2975 / 3 / 20 /
17
Error, tile not cached: orthophotos-974-2022_cog_tif / EPSG:2975 / 3 / 20 /
18