[Lizmap] Forgot my password"

NvBgm NvBgm at gmx.net
Thu Apr 11 06:40:03 PDT 2024

I'm still struggling with the problem that users can't request a new
password via the login page.
When a new one is requested via "Forgot my password", they receive the
message:

"Error 500. A technical error has occurred. Sorry for this trouble."

However, when a non-existent account is entered it seems to work fine.
In both cases, no email will be sent, but you will receive the
information on screen that is normally given.

In the debug window I see this message:

"POST
https://lizmap.adcbwregistraasje.frl/admin.php/auth/password_reset/send
500 (Internal jelix error)"

And in the error log file of Lizmap the following:

"2024-04-03 20:11:02 [300] In template , invalid syntax for tag
$basePath
D:\xxxxxxxx\lizmap\vendor\jelix\jelix\lib\jelix\tpl\jTplCompiler.class.php
153"

Is this a bug or should I look for it in some configuration file???

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Nico