[Lizmap] Comparison of Lizmap 3.6.10 and 3.7.3 Speed and display

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Fri Feb 16 09:10:29 PST 2024

Hi,

Thanks for the tip but I don't quite understand the concept yet. Do the specified lines have to be in a specific file (main.css or map.css)?

The file is then under ./media/themes/default/css ?

But even if the colour works, I can't achieve a manual line break (<br>) with css.

This was already very simple and convenient in version 3.6.x by simply adding the HTML to the title.

Regards

WAGNER-IT

Ingenieurbüro für Geoinformatik
Carl-Orff-Weg 7