[Lizmap] upgrade from 3.5 to LWC > 3.5

Carlo A. Nicolini t4950c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 06:27:40 PST 2024

first of all thank you for the work done to give a neophyte the
opportunity to delve into the GIS world and the possibility of
distributing it. W Lizmap (GFOSS... QGIS.... ETC ETC. none excluded).But
as a neophyte I find considerable difficulty in the (obligatory)
transition from LWC 3.5 to LWC 3.6 and later.I can't figure out how to
set the LIZMAP 3.7.2 environment variables (specifically where and how).
The documentation appears to be very fragmented and not very usable. I
don't blame it and if it weren't for the fact that I use Google
Translator to express myself in English, I would certainly be available
to give my small contribution.While waiting for "better times", I greet
you and thank you if any tips arrive. Before COVID it also seemed easier
to find relevant courses (by serious people). But that's how it is!...
Have a good eveningCarlo A. Nicolini