[Lizmap] Map publishing blocked since Lizmap version 3.6

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Mon Mar 11 06:34:00 PDT 2024

Hi,

No, it's not possible to disable this check.

Lizmap relies more and more on the QGIS server side plugin. Some
features will be broken without the plugin.

I don't know how it works on MacOS. You should be able to set a path
where you store on QGIS server plugins. (either default folder or a
custom one).

Or switch to docker ? It works well on MacOS.

Regards,

On 15/02/2024 16:30, Lorenzo Moretti via Lizmap wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Until version 3.5.x I was able to publish maps. Since version 3.6.x
> and then 3.7.x Lizmap blocks publishing maps if you don't meet some
> configuration parameters. I can't publish the maps.
>
> I use a Mac server with Apache 2.4 and the QGIS for Mac application
> downloadable from the QGIS site. It is a simple Drag and Drop
> application installed inside the "/Applications" folder. There is no
> installar and everything is inside the application, even the Server
> part. So desktop and server are inside the QGIS application.
>
> Up to version 3.5.x Lizmap in the configuration panel sees the Lizamp
> version and the message "Unable to retrieve details about your QGIS
> Server installation (version, plugins, etc.)" but map publishing was
> not being blocked.
> From version 3.6 onward the warning message is always there but now
> map publishing is not allowed with a message at the top.
>
> The Server part of QGIS is inside the application and from the
> terminal I have some information:
> mbpm:~ loren$
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi
> Warning 1: Unable to find ECW driver to unload from GDAL_SKIP
> environment variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find ECW driver to unload from GDAL_SKIP
> environment variable.
> Warning 1: Unable to find JP2ECW driver to unload from GDAL_SKIP
> environment variable.
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/liblandingpage.so"
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/libwcs.so"
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/libwfs.so"
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/libwfs3.so"
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/libwms.so"
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/fcgi-bin/../lib/qgis/server/libwmts.so"
>
> Instead, QGIS plugins (desktop and server) are installed in a
> different directory in the user area.
>
> QGIS Server works perfectly, and Lizmap up to version 3.5.x also
> worked perfectly. The server plugins are all installed and working.
> I put all the options in the Apache configuration but they are not the
> ones that change things.
>
> QGIS server in my macOS works with this link:
> http://127.0.0.1/qgis-mapserv/qgis_mapserv.fcgi
> but Lizmap, in its Log, cannot see the information.
>
> I think the check is done in the Linux version which has a different
> path and also the server part is separate from the rest.  From version
> 3.6 onwards you have put a block to have the versions and plugins aligned.
> However, there are also installations of QGIS in other operating
> systems with different paths for plugins as well.
>
> I ask if you can disable the map publishing block, as there was before
> until version 3.5.x, or at least leave it only as a warning.
>
> QGIS server with Lizmap in macOS works very well and is fast, up to
> [...]

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien
www.3liz.com <http://www.3liz.com>

*Tel.* 06 12 93 11 39