[Lizmap] Lizmap Server Plugin

Ludovico Frate ludovicofrate at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 11 13:34:14 PDT 2024

Hi, I have an old installation of Lizmap (v. 3.4.7) on an Ubuntu server with QGIS Server 3.16. I managed my project with QGIS 3.16 and everything works fine. In order to use default values in the widget form, I manually installed the Lizmap server plugin, but it seems not to be working. Default values used in the widget do not appear in editing mode.

I installed the plugin in the /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins directory and I've set the permissions to www-data:www-data for the Lizmap_server folder. I've also defined the environmental variable in the qgis-server configuration file. I've already installed the wfsOutputExtension in the same way without any problems (the plugin works fine). Any ideas?