[Local-chapters] Are you going to run an event?

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Fri May 13 03:08:17 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 01:17, Tyler Mitchell <tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm curious to know what local chapters, on this list anyway, are planning to run a local chapter related event.  Are you?

Here in the Spanish LC we are running several micro-events related to
the "micro-chapters", we are having a couple a month here in Spain and
we're thinking on preparing one in Argentina.

Right now we are not having a "major" OSGeo event in Spain or LatAm,
not even thinking about because there are many Geoevents, at least in
Spain and some in LatAm,  and we collaborate with many of this events
during the year (mainly Girona and gvSIG related in both sides of the
Atlantic) and we are also trying to "keep spreading the GeoWord" in
some Non-Geo-related events.

Bests

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses