[Local-chapters] Are you going to run an event?

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:14:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We, Korean language LC,  have a plan to hold our first local FOSS4G conference in October, maybe 28th Oct, during Korea's largest geospatial event called Smart Korea. We hope we could invite some OSGeo key persons to our local FOSS4G conference.

And also we have a plan to have 1 week long FOSS4G education program for the novice of FOSS4G.

best regards,

Sanghee

2011. 5. 13., 오전 8:17, Tyler Mitchell 작성: