[Local-chapters] AGM at FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 5 09:44:17 EDT 2011

This will be a great way to listen to all of the activity from chapters
around the world.  Please do add your lightning talk to the wiki as
Arnulf mentioned (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2011).

PS. I know Arnulf monitors the wiki history...do I get a special drink
for creating that page last month? :)

-jeff