Code moved into SVN

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Apr 14 07:57:11 EDT 2006

Hi,
we are happy to announce that the Mapbender code finally made it into
SVN. We did not manage to import the history though which is not exactly
what we wanted but. Nothing but. We tried for a week, couldn't do it so
we dropped it.

Full history is available as CVS and SVN dump on mapbender.osgeo.org and
for online access at the old SourceForge site so this should not develop
into any kind of problem.

We are now feeling our way into SVN, currently it seems to work fine for
us. We will have to check how to allow and disallow people to commit.

This is also a good time to review who (developer) does what and maybe
even distribute some of the more boring tasks involved in code review to
more shoulders. Or hands. Dunno what you use to code.

Arnulf.