[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender Project Metrics

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at ccgis.de
Mon Dec 4 04:42:20 EST 2006

Hi there Arnulf,

your post is an interesting read. Here's the link to Mapbender at Ohloh:
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3712

At the moment I'm getting some reading done myself and plan to update the
Wiki-site you mentioned over the next weeks. At the moment I'm reading
"Code Complete" (see http://www.techbookreport.com/tbr0126.html) which is
a decent book (although released by Microsoft press, don't shoot me). We
definitely need coding conventions and additional developer documentation
like UML diagrams etc. Any input is highly welcome.

I guess we are low on comments on purpose, as they consume bandwidth. All
our comments belong in the wiki-site mentioned at the top of each script.
In Eclipse you can click on these links and view the comments in the
built-in browser.

Cheers,

Christoph