[Mapbender-dev] Proposal to add Marko Samson as a developer

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Wed Jun 7 06:34:18 EDT 2006

Arnulf Christl schrieb:
> Hi,
> I interpret Astrid's comments as a porposal to add Marko Samson as a
> developer and grant SVN commit access (to do this formally correctly
> someone needs to make a motion).
>
> I motion to add Marko Samson as a developer and grant SVN commit access.
>
> Someone from the PSC can second this motion then we can vote. If anybody
> has comments or wants to know more about this process you can also get
> me offlist.

Hi list,

  here is the second motion. I would agree to add Marko Samson as a
developer and grant SVN commit access.

Now we can vote.

+1 from me.

We should think about, how we can manage to integrate new developers in
the team.

And what about the other developers, which thought about joining the team?

  astrid