AW: [Mapbender-dev] JSON

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Mon Nov 20 04:16:54 EST 2006

Hi,
Loooks very nice. I like the clean and simple style.
And the JSON extension was added and enabled by default in PHP5.2.0.
So in a little while, everyone will have it by default and it doesn't complicate the installation(configuration) of mapbender.

Gruß,
Marko

Marko Samson
Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz