[Mapbender-dev] what about the new version Mapbender 2.4.1

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Fri Nov 24 08:10:24 EST 2006

Hi Melchior,

it sounds good. Let's demonstrate your new moduls on
http://wms1.ccgis.de/mapbender_dev/ to have a look at the functionality
and decide afterwards, wether to take the moduls for the release or not.

Melchior Moos schrieb:
> Hi all,
> I've created a patch for mod_dragMapSize.php which enables dragging over
> other iframes and cancels resizing when the new size would be negative.
> I think this is also something that could be integrated in the new version.
> Another patch I created enables approximated measuring for epsg 4326
> with mod_measure.php. I don't know if this is interesting because there
> is an other module which does it.

Vera and Verena created a modul with this functionality.

https://mapbender.osgeo.org/source/browse/mapbender/trunk/mapbender/http/javascripts/transform_coordinatesWGS84.php

Maybe we should compare them and decide which one we are going to take.

> What about integrating the mod_mapcheck module from geoportal? It shows
> an alert if there occures an error while loading a wms image file.
That sounds usefull aswell.

I created a gui on mapbender_dev where you could integrate your moduls
and we can have a look

http://wms1.ccgis.de/mapbender_dev/frames/login.php?name=demo&password=demo&mb_user_myGui=gui_241

--
soweit astrid