New Tree Folder

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Nov 24 14:06:31 EST 2006

Hi All,
I like the new Tree Folder a lot:
http://wms1.ccgis.de/mapbender_dev/frames/login.php?name=demo&password=demo&mb_user_myGui=gui_241

It rotates Firefox style on the folder icons until the service is loaded, shows when any crashed, implements up, down and trash. I have been waiting way to long for this to not have it in the next release. But there needs to be done more testing and debugging.
When you load Bird Studies of Canada via the "Adding WMS from filtered list" button it blinks, shudders and goes away leaving only the icons. If this can be resolved and we could maybe add a slightly less obtrusive set of icons within the next days I want to have it.

+1 From Arnulf.