[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender on sourceforge and svn access

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 13 03:08:34 EST 2007

hi list,

arnulf@
Marc Jansen should get svn access - could you give it to him?

Mapbender on sourceforge:
- Yesterday I noticed someone going to sourceforge downloading the
Mapbender 2.2.3 without reading the Important information!!! which are
displaed everywhere - thinking that this is the actual version.

To avoid this, maybe we should delete this mapbender_2.2.3
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=88554&package_id=92713&release_id=400281>
version from sourceforge and move it to our download side, where all the
actual versions are.

Other errors:

1. Here ccgis.org is linked

2. Link New Mapbender Release