[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender on sourceforge

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 13 09:44:40 EST 2007

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) wrote:
> More questions:
>
> How is the status of a bug tracker at OsGeo?

Christoph,

I'm prepared to work with anyone from the Mapbender team on preparing a
"Trac" instance for Mapbender at OSGeo now.  There will be at least one
more change with how urls are setup for Trac services in the next week or
two so I would suggest we just get the setup going now, but not actually
put it into use till that change is completed.

Trac instances for OSGeo, MapGuide and FDO are workingly fairly smoothly now.

If the Mapbender PSC would like to select someone to work with me on it, I
can get going.

Best regards,