[Mapbender-dev] WANTED: person to set up a "Trac" instance for Mapbender at OSGeo with frank Warmerdam

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Feb 14 02:59:38 EST 2007

Hi PSCs,

Frank Warmerdam would set up a "Trac" instance for Mapbender at OSGeo.
So we are looking for someone who would like to do this job with him.

Anybody interested?

Frank wrote:
I'm prepared to work with anyone from the Mapbender team on preparing a
"Trac" instance for Mapbender at OSGeo now.  There will be at least one
more change with how urls are setup for Trac services in the next week or
two so I would suggest we just get the setup going now, but not actually
put it into use till that change is completed.

astrid