[Mapbender-dev] Re: Mapbender and PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 15 02:24:36 EST 2007

Hi Johnny,
can you describe your option a bitz more? Mapbender is only a WMS
client, so you can feed Mapbender with WMS or WFS.

If you want to see your PostgreSQL/PostGIS data in Mapbender you have to
create a WMS which handles the data - for example you can use MapServer
as a WMS (have a look at: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/).

But if I misunderstood you question, just tell it.

Johnny Albino Tarmeño Chavarría schrieb:
> The data are spatial data, I want to load spatial data from
> PostgreSQL/PostGIS to mapbender.
>

> On 2/14/07, *Johnny Albino Tarmeño Chavarría* <qualitysof at gmail.com
> <mailto:qualitysof at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi, How I can load a data from postgresql to mapbender, I would
>     like to send me an exmaple about this load.
>
>     How I can configure this.

Greetings from Germany

astrid