[Mapbender-dev] enhance printing module

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Feb 16 09:29:46 EST 2007

Hi Marc,

new thread following the discussion on the user-list:

Am 16.02.07 schrieb Marc Jansen <jansen.marc at gmx.de>:
>Wie schon angedeutet, ich habe mir vorgenommen, den Druck iin Zukunft zu
>überarbeiten, unter kann dann auch so etwa einfließen.

Does that aim to the xml/xslt printing suggestion on the wiki?

I have been looking into the print module the last days, primarily
because I wanted to generalize the layout calculations and discard the
separation of A4 portrait format. Another thing is that it would be
cool, to have a more template-based layout in the print module.

What are your plans for the print module?

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res