[Mapbender-dev] guidelines for code, commits and release

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at ccgis.de
Fri Jan 19 07:54:12 EST 2007

Hi list,

christoph and I are preparing the new release.

In this context we were sitting together and discussing about:

- Release guidelines
- commit guidelines
- Code conventions

We would like to discuss our suggestions with you. Let's go for more
structure!

Please have a look at the following pages. And give your comments:

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Release_guide

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Commit_guidelines

http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Code_conventions

Our motivation is to make programming, committing code and release
organisation and packaging as easy as possible.

--

Greetings

Astrid Emde

----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
   Siemensstraße 8
   D-53121 Bonn

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
   http://www.wheregroup.com

ACHTUNG: Die Firmen Geo-Consortium, CCGIS und KARTA.GO haben ihre Fusion
als WhereGroup zum 1.1.2007 bekannt gegeben.
Daher ändern sich ab Januar 2007 die Email Adressen und Telefonnummern.