[Mapbender-dev] Reminder: Code Conventions

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 22 04:29:35 EST 2007

Hello,

thanks for your arguments, Marc. The points you made are all sensible. I
would be interested in other members opinions on comments, especially in
JS.

Before we make a decision there should be some more time to discuss
these matters. I suggest to postpone voting on the conventions for two
weeks (Feb 5).

Please take a look at
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Code_conventions and let us know what
you think.