AW: [Mapbender-dev] Reminder: Code Conventions

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 22 06:51:57 EST 2007

Hello again,

The conventions I came up with is what I got out of this book

Code Complete, Second Edition (Steve McConnell)

See http://www.techbookreport.com/tbr0126.html for more information.

I tried to compress the huge amount of information to a digestible size,
with rules that are easy to understand and fast to learn.

As I said before, it is a first draft, so if anybody has more sources,
please add reviews to the wiki page and share your opinion on this list.

Cheers,

Christoph