[Mapbender-dev] new version available - Mapbender 2.4.2 rc1

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue Jun 5 12:28:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

i have just setup the following test:
- mapbender 2.4.2 rc 1, new installation
- php 5.1.2
- postgres 8.1.4 / postgis 1.1.5
- utf-8

so far (first few tests ...):
- installation without problems
- i get a javascript error when adding the resizeMapsize module (with
auto option) to the gui "gui_digitize". I have observed this error
also in older svn checkouts, but wasn't sure if it was due to special
changes on my side. Can someone confirm this? The error:
map.php, line 56: highlight has no properties:
for(var i=0;i<mb_MapRequestSubFunctions.length;i++){eval(mb_MapRequestSubFunctions[i]);}}

- one tiny remark: never used meetingPoint before, so I tested that in
gui "gui": the generated link has a bbox set, but since the setbbox
module is not enabled by default in this gui, it has no effect
(reproduced on the demo). Maybe this dependency should also be
documented on the module wiki page
(http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/MeetingPoint).

ok, more testing in the coming days.

BTW. Do you have a special plan on what should especially be tested?

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res