[Mapbender-dev] Reload single WMS-Layer

Uli Rothstein (WhereGroup) uli.rothstein at wheregroup.com
Thu Jun 14 10:05:18 EDT 2007

Hallo Rainer,

sure.
Your have to call setSingleMapRequest(frameName,wms_id) every 30 sec.
(setSingleMapRequest('mapframe1',<your wms id>))
The wms_id is displayed at your gui-wms settings.
But you will have trouble with the browser cache.
It's better to zoom a little bit, so the map-URL is different to the earlier
request. But in this case, both services will be reloaded...
(example: zoom('mapframe1',true,0.999999);)

regards
Uli

Rainer Prüller schrieb:
> Is it possible to reload just one single WMS-layer in my
> Mapbender-application? I have two WMS-Layers in my project, the first is
> the background (a raster layer) the second one the foreground (from
> postgis) which shows the positions of moving objects. This layer should
> be refreshed every 30 seconds. How could this be done?
>
> With best regards.
> Rainer

Ulrich Rothstein
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG