[Mapbender-dev] class_gml2.php

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Wed Jun 27 09:55:34 EDT 2007

Hi list,
I was testing the Gazetteer WFS module. When searching objects with
inner polygons (with 'geometry ilands') I did not get the outer polygon
but an inner one as gazetteer result. Maybe that was intended but it was
not correct for me.

I sligthly modified the class class/class_gml2.php and now all inner and
the outer polygons are shown. All I did was adding two lines,
(incrementing a geometry counter, $cnt_geom) in function
parse_xml($data).

I don't know if there is a need for but I could comment that further or
send the class_gml2 if you like.

Best,
Christoph Ratke

--