[Mapbender-dev] OSGeo-News: Mapbender article

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Mar 1 11:21:32 EST 2007

Dear Mapbender developers,

for the first OSGeo-News in 2007, we like to ask you to write an introductory
article in the "Project Spotlight" section.
This sections aims to provide broad and basic introduction for users to get
interested. Articles ought to be 1-2 pages and be written in Latex.
If you don't have any Latex experience text files with high resolution jpg can
be submitted as well.
The release data for Vol.1 April, hence the article has to be submitted until
end of March.

For further informations feel free to contact me or visit
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Newsletter

looking forward to a Mapbender article.

regards, Martin Wegmann