[Mapbender-dev] scheduled IRC meeting

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 7 10:17:10 EST 2007

Hello there,

it might be a good idea to have a regular Mapbender developer meeting
via IRC.

Mailing lists are too inefficient if you want things get done; with a
regular discussion on IRC the Mapbender development might gain some
momentum.

There are some things we need to set straight up front. We need

1) a moderator, who maintains a topic list and sends a reminder to the
mailing list. If no one else is willing to do it, I would volunteer.

2) a time slot. Late afternoon CET on a weekday would be fine in my opinion.

I have set up a wiki page where a topic list (and an archive) might be
maintained. Take a look at http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/IRC_Meeting

Let us know what you think.

--
Baudson Christoph