[Mapbender-dev] Mapbender developers' meeting (was:[Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] What is a code Sprint?])

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 16 08:30:19 EDT 2007

Hi All,
find a short description of what a code sprint can be according to Jody
Garnett attached to this message.

Mainly because of other events taking place concurrently (and the cost
and effort to go to Victoria) we are not expecting many Mapbender
developers to be able to attend FOSS4G 2007. Therefore we already
organized a user meeting at FOSSGIS 2007. One results of this meeting
was that we want to have a dedicated developer meeting which might
develop into a code sprint. We are going to meet in Bonn, Germany on 4th
of May. The agenda will be developed in the Wiki, feel free to contribute:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender_Development_Sprint

Attendance is Open and Free and Gratis for All, but please register in
advance by sending an email to this list expressing your interest so
that we can plan accordingly. If you want to learn more about this event
just ask on this list or get back at me directly.

Best regards,
Arnulf.