[Mapbender-dev] noscript tag

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 10:52:17 EDT 2007

Hi list,

some smaller improvements:

    * give measurement-units within the CSS part: e.g. top:300px;
    * do not use the <font>-tag, as this is deprecated
    * use HTML-entities for German Umlauts (e.g. &uuml; instead of ü)
    * embed a link with the current location so the user can refresh the
      page easily after enabling JavaScript

all the best

-- Marc