[Mapbender-dev] trac php source code?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Nov 27 11:20:36 EST 2007

Michael Schulz wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> maybe asking the same question once again (i searched and found
> nothing in the list ...):
>
> Why can't the php source code be displayed in the trac source browser?
> The trac FAQ suggest that it should be possible:
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#why-do-my-php-pages-show-up-blank-in-the-browser

Michael,

I think this FAQ has something do with actually interpreting PHP files,
while you really just want to see the .php code viewable through the
browser.

If you file a ticket against component SAC in the OSGeo Trac:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/

we can look into the issue.  I presume we just need to configure something
in trac to render .php files as if they were plain text (which they are).

Best regards,