[Mapbender-dev] [Fwd: Re: [ms4w-users] ms4w - with Mapbender and Mapstorer]

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 12 02:50:54 EDT 2007

Hi mapbender-devs,

Sebastian and me asked for integration of Mapbender to the ms4w-package.

It would not be much effort to realize this.

1. The simple solution would be just to copy the mapbender sources in
the package, create the alias for Apache and let the users do the rest.

2. extended solution would be to setup PostgreSQL/PostGIS and create the
database for Mapbender already.

Jeff McKenna answered to our mail. See below. I would suggest to go for
the solution 1. (simple solution) with Mapbender version 2.4.3.

What do you think about this?

Greetings astrid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------