[Mapbender-dev] current status of sld-branch

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Oct 15 11:03:01 EDT 2007

Hi SLD-Workgroup and Devs,

just wanted to inform you that, the sld branch has some updated
functionality. Please keep in mind that this is a development
branch...

- the SLD-Editor is now hooked to the layer and gui id
- when "mit SLD" in the SLD-Editor Menu is selected, the
gui_wms_sldurl is updated with the url that creates a sld for this
gui-wms: all users will see this wms in this gui with the sld applied
- filter editor updated: use button "Aktualisieren" while editing the
filter, "Änderungen speichern" when you're finished
- changes in the db schema (new column fkey_gui_id, column name changes)

I'd like to have a component SLD report in trac, so we could define
what features should make it in 2.5 (or later) and the status of
those.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de