[Mapbender-dev] Re: [Mapbender] #117: Adding WMS (module AddWMS) does not automatically make added layer(s) visible

Mapbender info at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 31 08:51:21 EDT 2007

#117: Adding WMS (module AddWMS) does not automatically make added layer(s)
visible
  Reporter:  lieuwe       |       Owner:  mapbender_dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  treeGDE      |     Version:  2.4.3
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  WMS treeGDE
Changes (by lieuwe):

  * component:  administration => treeGDE

Comment:

 I have made some changes to "mod_treefolder2.php" (see attachment) to
 force the rendering WMS layers that are added at runtime. My changes are
 marked with Edgar in the code.
 Unfortunately my changes does not work, it leads to runtime errors.

 I urgently need some help of the developers to solve this problem. I don't
 have enough knowledge of the internal workings of MapBender 2.4.3. I find
 it very difficult to debug MapBender(with FireBug) in order to grasp
 what's happening under the hood of MapBender.

 We are developing a webmapping application where we use MapBender as
 mapviewer. The users demand that the layers they added at runtime be drawn
 automatically.

 Any help is appreciated.
 MX.Systems (http://www.mx-groep.nl/) is willing to make donation to the
 MapBender development team if you can solve this problem for us.

 Edgar Lieuw A On (MX.Systems)
 edgar.lieuwaon at mx-groep.nl

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/117#comment:1>