[Mapbender-dev] Re: [Mapbender-users] owsproxy and legend

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Sep 7 11:11:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I switched to the dev-list, ok?

> > does the owsproxy module currently support the "rewriting" of the legendurls?
> >
> No - at the moment the legend-url is not encrypted. But we just work at
> this enhancement. You are welcome, if you want to join the discussion
> about this topic.

Very good. While looking thru the code I realized that there will be
several things one has to take into account, but nevertheless i am
interested in following this discussion.

My quick hack so far is to select the wms_owsproxy also when selecting
the layer_styles in createObjFromDB() (a bit of a join hell, but ...),
if we have sth. in wms_owsproxy then the legendurl is taken and its
query-part is appended to the owsproxy-url and then assigned to the
objLayer.legendurl.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de