[Mapbender-dev] mb_user_name as readonly field for WFS-data saving form

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Fri Sep 14 05:14:31 EDT 2007

Hi devs,

I just create a gui for updating some data with wfs-t . Now I want to get the mb_user as an mandatory and readonly field into the data form before saving the new or changed geometry. To know, which user did the change.
How can I do this?

I tried to do things like putting this code:
<input name='editor' id='editor' type='text' size='20' maxlength='20'
<?php echo "value=\'" . $_SESSION["mb_user_name"] . "\'"; ?> readonly>

into the 'html' field of the wfs configuration.But it didn't work.
Does someone know or has an idea, how I get the mb_user_name into this field of the saving form?
I stehe gerade auf dem schlauch!

Gruß,
Marko Samson

Marko Samson