[Mapbender-dev] Transparent PNG's in IE

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 14 08:41:42 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if it is the same problem, but I've experienced something
similar in the past: Mapbender uses it's own luminance attributes for the
map images since version 2.4.2 (as you can set the luminance via
treeGDE2). But they corrupted existing image luminance, so we had to fix
it. AFAIR we had to change the files mod_treefolder2.php and map.js, so
the latest versions from SVN might be worth a try.

I will take a deeper look at it on Monday and let the list know.

Christoph