[Mapbender-dev] GSoC mentors: review!

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Apr 9 16:18:57 EDT 2008

Hi GSoC 2008 mentors,

at the GSoC application list we can define one or more mentors for each
project. Do you think we should define this already at the GSoC page. We
thought about the mentors already at http://www.mapbender.org/Gsoc.
Maybe this will have an influence on Google's decision who they are going
to pick too.

astrid

On Wed, April 9, 2008 3:34 pm, Christoph Baudson wrote:
> GSoC 2008 mentors, please take a few minutes to review and rate the
applications for the Mapbender project. We have received 6 applications
from 5 different people.

> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor_home.html
>
> I have already reviewed the applications, but I would like everyone to
rate the applications (I'm not sure if the cumulative score has any