[Mapbender-dev] Fwd: [Mapbender-users] problems at creating mapbender2.5 schema

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 18 10:54:30 EDT 2008

Michael Schulz schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i've found this:
>
> http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/346-create-language-if-not-exist.html
>
> Haven't tried it though, but it looks good.
>
> Cheers, Michael

Thanks for your suggestion Michael, however I fear that his solutions is
no good, if I read the comments correctly...he used a function to check
if plpgsql is there. But plpgsql is required for functions.

But another poster seems to have submitted a patch to PostgreSQL, let's
see if we have this is in the next version.

For now, I have removed the CREATE LANGUAGE bit, as it is listed in the
installation guide.

Have a nice weekend,

--

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG