[Mapbender-dev] SoC Report: Mapbender Administration Modules

Len Kne knex0001 at umn.edu
Fri Aug 8 10:37:10 EDT 2008

Mapbender Administration Modules Update for the week ending August 8
Good progress this week with I18N on the administration module.  It took
some time to work through some bugs with gettext (restarting Apache after
compiling the MO file is a good idea), but now have a demo with de and en.
Let me admit up front that my translation to DE needs some work and I will
fix in the future.  Also started a class for html tags.  Here is a link to
the test application:
Next week, finally will get to form validation (been saying this for the
last couple reports) and need to look at basic page layout.
No blocks.