[Mapbender-dev] updated release plan - Mapbender 2.4.5

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 1 11:44:34 EST 2008

As discussed at Monday's IRC meeting:

Due to the delay of Mapbender 2.5 (RC1 will definitely be available
within the next two weeks) and due to some errors and minor security
issues in 2.4.4 I recommend to release a 2.4.5 version next week. This
version would contain about a half-dozen bug fixes
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/report/34), and a complete switch to
prepared statements.

Someone has to second this motion, then the voting begins. Let's vote
until Tuesday, so we could release a possible 2.4.5 by the end of next week.

Thanks you and bye

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler