[Mapbender-dev] Hello! I am future contributor for Mapbender

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Feb 8 10:17:46 EST 2008

Hey Vitali,

thanks for your great introduction. It's not lengthy at all, but very
interesting.

You are right in your criticism about Mapbender, there are several
aspects that are simply illogical, inconsequent or plain ugly. Please
bear in mind that the core is rather old and has not seen a lot of
redesign or refactoring yet. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, an
outside perspective is always refreshing and helpful.

How about joining the weekly IRC meeting on Monday at 1700? See
http://www.mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting for details. It would be nice to
chat a little more.

Thanks so far, talk to you soon

Christoph