[Mapbender-dev] WMC: limitation number of Layers/WMS or mb_mapObj[ind].toJSONString() while saving?

Samson, Marko Marko.Samson at wald-und-holz.nrw.de
Wed Feb 20 05:02:06 EST 2008

Hi Devs,

is there a limitation by number of WMS or layers respectively the lenght
of the "mapObject":mb_mapObj[ind].toJSONString() part in
mod_savewmc.php?
I have a GUI/application with 21 WMS with perhaps 3 Layers each. When I
save a WMC, the head of the XML looks normal, but after the Extensions
part, the Layerlist is missing and it looks like this:
.
.
<Name>Mapbender
WMC</Name><Title>test</Title><KeywordList><Keyword>Mapbender</Keyword><K
eyword>WMC</Keyword></KeywordList><Extension/></General><LayerList/></Vi
ewContext>

After reducing the number to 3 wms, the xml document looks alright to
me. Seems to be a limitation or problem of
"mapObject":mb_mapObj[ind].toJSONString() at mod_savewmc.php line 82?!

BTW: I ofen get this message when loading a 'normal' wmc-xmlfile with
MB2.4.4:

syntax error mb_listWMCs.php (line 26)
window.opener.mb_registerMapObj(old_mapObj[i].frameName,
old_mapObj[i].element...

25 if (old_mapObj[i].frameName != 'overview') {
26 window.opener.mb_registerMapObj(old_mapObj[i].frameName,
old_mapObj[i].elementName, null, , );
27
window.opener.document.getElementById(old_mapObj[i].frameName).style.wid
th = ;
28
window.opener.document.getElementById(old_mapObj[i].frameName).style.hei
ght = ;
29 }

Is this a known problem? Whats wrong? When I save a wmc at gui1 with
germany and mb_users wms and load it, everything works fine (except of
the overview).

Greetings,
Marko