[Mapbender-dev] Fossgis2008 Mapbender Development Sprint

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 10 08:07:12 EST 2008

As we agreed, that only a full day would allow us to get some results
out of a sprint, let's make up our minds whether it will be the day
before or the day after the conference.

So either
Monday, March 31st
or
Friday, April 4th

We will discuss the final date at Mondays IRC meeting, see you there. If
you cannot attend the meeting, please reply to this post and tell us
your preferred date; please also tell us, if you can't make it to any of
these dates, but in general you were interested.

Thanks, see you Monday

Christoph

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) schrieb:
> Samson, Marko schrieb:
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> It would be nice for devs, who are far away from the nice Freiburg,
>> not to schedule the sprint to early of the 1.4 and to late of the 3.4.
>> I don't know the program of the fossgis, but some people don't want,
>> or are not free, to stay all 3 days completely or have to
>> arrive/depart on the first/last day.
>>

> It would be nice to have a whole day to really get some results.
>
> To serve everyone, we could have an extensive sprint a day before or
> after the conference, and a short one (half a day) during the
> conference. I guess that most people want to work in their field of
> expertise anyway, so no harm would be done by splitting the event.
>
>> Greetings,
>> Marko Samson
>>

>> Marko Samson
>> Landesbetrieb Wald und Holz NRW