[Mapbender-dev] MB getFeatureInfo with xml/xslt?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Jun 12 09:59:09 EDT 2008

Hi Devs,

has anyone looked at a way how to process getfeatureinfo results with
format xml/gml in mapbender using an xslt transformation?
I.e. make a getfeatureinfo request, but instead of just ouputting the
result, as with text/plain or text/html,  we would ask for text/xml
and transform this with some xslt processor. By this we would be able
to have more control over the layout and content of the getfeatureinfo
result.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de