[Mapbender-dev] Re: Regarding gsoc project

siDdhaRtH sInGh spsneo at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:17:18 EDT 2008

Hello Mapbender Developers,

I am Siddharth Prakash Singh, A gsoc participant for Mapbender.
My project is: Developing Automated Update Routine for Mapbender.
And Christoph Baudson is mentoring me.

I have agreed with Baudson regarding weekly report of my work. I will be
reporting every Thursday. And I will be publishing the report to the
developer mailing list.
Your feedbacks will be very valuable, so keep spamming me with your
suggestions.
Side by side, if time permits I would also like to develop install script
for mapbender.

Well for this thursday I am going to install mapbender on my local server
and would be getting acquainted with the database structure.

And finally if you already have something to say about the update process of
mapbender please reply me back.

Cheers
Siddharth

__________________________________