[Mapbender-dev] wiki main page

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Thu May 8 04:50:29 EDT 2008

I have moved the Ohloh banner to another position. I have today
witnessed for the second time that Ohloh is unreachable, which breaks
the main page (no sidebars). See attached image. The first time I
attributed it to bad karma, but as it happened again today, I'm not so sure.

You will also notice that the old demo is back (the new one is broken in
IE).

We should also think about removing links from the main page. I think
it's still too complex, as the results of the FOSSGIS questionnaire
showed, see slide 16 of

http://www.slideshare.net/guest0ed953/mapbender-fossgis-2008-umfrage/

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson