[Mapbender-dev] GSoC project report -1

siDdhaRtH sInGh spsneo at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:07:11 EDT 2008

Hello all,

As directed by my mentor Christoph Baudson, I completed with mapbender
installation on my localhost. I installed version 2.5rc2 on apache server
with postgresql database.
And then i went through the mapbender tutorial. I found some problem with
editing GUI ELEMENTS.
In the section admin2_en -> GUI management -> edit gui elements, whenever i
added some and clicked the save button, i got this error:
*Warning*: pg_exec()
[function.pg-exec<http://localhost/mapbender/php/function.pg-exec>]:
Query failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "," LINE 1:
...t,e_requires,e_url,e_title) VALUES ('test','back',,,'','',''... ^ in *
/home/spsneo/mapbender/http/php/database-pgsql.php* on line *133*
sql error: ERROR: syntax error at or near "," LINE 1:
...t,e_requires,e_url,e_title) VALUES ('test','back',,,'','',''... ^
ROLLBACK performed....

I am trying to figure it out.

Thanks
Siddharth

P.S. : To Christoph Baudson: what should be my next task after this?

--
Siddharth Prakash Singh
email : s.siddharth at iitg.ac.in
send a CC to: spsneo at gmail.com